Brock Benson | Civil Patriot
“The right to vote in a free and fair election is the most basic civil right, one on which many of the other rights of the American people depend.”
There are still breaking election stories, folks:
- The Arizona Senate recently decided to hand-count 2.1 million Maricopa County ballots from the 2020 election because there are still so many question marks about what took place there.
- Antrim County MI has refused to use voting machines for their upcoming primaries.
- And now there are breaking stories coming out of Fulton County GA. New emails have emerged, shedding more light on what happened on the night of Nov. 3rd and raising more questions about election integrity in that state.
Civil Patriot editor Annie Peterson recently penned a great piece catching us up on some of the other stories, which proves this “fraud tale” is far from over.
So, how do we move forward? This is the key question. After what happened on night of November 3rd, some on The Right would argue that it’s too late to fix the U.S. election system, that conservatives are doomed to suffer at the hands of fraudsters from now on.
I strongly disagree.
We can fix this. We must fix this.
Regent University will be hosting an Election Integrity Conference on March 23rd from noon to 6:00 p.m. to address so many of the issues we’re not supposed to be talking about publicly. (Shh!) It will feature the following nationally-renowned speakers and panelists:
- Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University
- Dr. Ben Carson, Former U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
- Mr. Mark Steyn, New York Times best-selling author and Tucker Carlson guest host
- Mr. Eric Metaxas, New York Times best-selling author and radio host
- Secretary Kris Kobach, Former Secretary of State of Kansas
- Secretary Jay Ashcroft, Secretary of State of Missouri
- Mr. John Fund, Political Journalist for National Affairs Report for National Review Online and Senior Editor at The American Spectator
- Mr. Hans von Spakovsky, Attorney, Former Member of Federal Election Commission, Manager of the Heritage Foundation’s Election Law Reform Initiative, and a Senior Legal Fellow in Heritage’s Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies
- Messrs. Joe / Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit
- Additional Expert Panelists
Best of all, no one from Big Tech will be there to tell them they can’t mention the word “fraud.” (Score!)
Representative Michelle Bachmann (R-Minnesota) has been outspoken about fraud since November 3rd. I don’t know about you, but I’m proud of her courageous stance. Here’s what she had to say on the subject:
“Election integrity is the foundation for every citizen’s right to vote in a free and fair election,” said Michele Bachmann, dean of the Robertson School of Government at Regent University. “The electoral process is a significant, fundamental component of political freedom. Through this important conference, our goal is to educate individuals about election integrity and to raise awareness surrounding the electoral process.”
We can fix this, folks. It’s not too late. They haven’t painted us into a corner. If anything, they’ve got us hopping mad, ready to undo the schemes and ploys they’ve set in place.
The work starts now. Roll up your sleeves and dive in.