Brock Benson | Civil Patriot
I honestly thought I’d heard everything over the past couple weeks. No, really.
- I heard that Focus on the Family, a Christian ministry, was ousted from Twitter.
- Oh, and I heard that Twitter refused to take down widely shared porn images and videos of a teen sex trafficking victim. They didn’t see a problem with it. (A lawsuit has been filed against the Tech giant over this.)
- I heard that undocumented immigrants deserve an easy ride to the American dream.
- Which is ironic, because hard-working Americans have just learned that Biden is killing their jobs in the name of saving the environment.
- I heard that Sephora cut ties with a conservative influencer.
- And HEB (my favorite grocery store) will no longer sell My Pillows because their CEO is a Trump supporter.
- I heard that pipe bombs were (allegedly) placed at the Capitol on January 5th, not 6th, which messes up the narrative that Trump’s speech incited the riot.
- And I heard (straight from the horse’s mouth) that John Kerry wants $80k/year oil workers to start making solar panels, instead.
- I heard that Dr. Fauci announced an exciting new plan to send my tax dollars overseas to pay for abortions.
- And that Biden doesn’t have a plan for COVID.
- I heard that Gitmo terrorists are at the front of the line for the new COVID vaccine.
- Oh, and businesses in multiple states are miraculously opening up, now that the Democrats are in control of the government.
- I heard we’re giving more power to China.
- And less to our states.
- I heard that we’re terribly worried about conservatives being terrorists.
- And I heard that children of conservatives need to be sent to reprogramming centers.
- I heard that transgender athletes can now compete on girls’ sports teams.
- And children as young as eight should be allowed to choose their gender without the risk of “discrimination” from those who disagree.
- I heard that a former FBI lawyer was sentenced to probation after falsifying a document in the Trump Spygate scandal.
- And I heard that Democrats are using the military in D.C. to give the appearance that they need protection from violent Republicans.
- I heard that NY’s nursing home COVID deaths were far worse than previously reported.
- And I heard that Canada is upset at the Biden administration for breaking trust with them over the Keystone pipeline.
- On top of all of this, I heard that Democrats still believe Trump is the real problem. (Should we remind them he’s no longer in office?)
Really. . .truly. . .I thought I’d heard everything.
But, today a notification came through that trumped every other thing I’d heard this past the week:
BLM has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.
BLM, the group connected with the most expensive riots in the history of America. . received a nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize?
Video courtesy @youtube
I’m sorry, but I can’t even wrap my head around this. I keep waiting for someone to pop out and say, “Just kidding!
But so far no one has popped out. No one has said, “Just kidding!”
Before I add my thoughts on this nomination, I want to go on record as saying that I do believe that black lives matter. They matter to me. They matter to America. They matter to God. But, for personal reasons, I cannot throw my support behind the organization.
Join me for PART TWO, where I will lay out several reasons why I CAN lend my support to people of every race and color, but why I CAN’T lend my support to this “peace-loving” organization. And why I’m far more concerned with the narrative we’re being force-fed.