Brock Benson | Civil Patriot
In this corner: the American people, businesses, schools, communities, schools, families, and individuals. In that corner: President Joe Biden. He might not look like a fighter, but watch out, folks! He’s entered the ring ready to take us all down at once!
- He’s telling businesses (whole industries, even) that they have to shut down because they are too tough on the environment.
- He’s telling states that they can’t deport undocumented workers.
- He’s shut down the progression of the border wall and has opened a path for 11 million undocumented workers to become citizens.
- He’s encouraging Big Tech to censor conservatives.
- He’s telling religious institutions that they’re now considered dangerous and that they must shift their beliefs to embrace the LGBTQ lifestyle.
- He’s telling communities and schools that they must embrace a quasi-Marxist critical race theory.
- He’s telling sports teams that they must allow transgender athletes to compete.
- He’s limiting certain words from our vocabulary, like the supposed xenophobic “China virus.”
- He’s telling parents that they have no authority when their children want to change their sex or have abortions.
But don’t give up on the American people! We’re in the ring, ready to take on every challenge!
- The Western Energy Alliance (a group representing fossil fuel producers on federal lands) is suing Biden, claiming he doesn’t have the authority to indiscriminately shut down their industry.
- The Ute Indian tribe has sent a letter to President Biden’s administration that reads, “Your order is a direct attack on our economy, sovereignty, and our right to self-determination.”
- Regarding claims of xenophobia, Mike Pompeo has stated: “The CCP thinks they can drown out American cries of accountability with cries of racism. We won’t let that happen. We can’t.”
- People are also fighting back against Big Tech, filing lawsuit after lawsuit.
- In Texas, Attorney General Ken Paxton has filed a suit against Biden, reminding him that he was supposed to give the states 180 days.
- As a result of that lawsuit, a federal judge has temporarily suspended Biden’s deportation freeze nationwide.
- Finally, people are starting to stand up and say, “Whoa! Wait a minute here. We’re not going to roll over and take it, Joe!”
Attorneys General from six different states are fighting back, too! They’ve donned their gloves and entered the ring, ready to accuse Biden of presidential overreach.
These six AGs sent him a letter reminding him they are prepared to challenge his Executive Orders. . .in court, if they must.
W. Virginia AG Patrick Morrisey sent a letter (a portion of which you can read below). It is signed by AGs in multiple states and reads (in part):
“We stand ready to meet with your administration to discuss more how the issues below affect our States; litigation is never first option, and we would like to help your team in its important job on behalf of all Americans, consistent with the Constitution and the rule of law. Yet if you sign unconstitutional laws passed by Congress, it will be our responsibility and duty to challenge those laws in court. If cabinet officials, executive officers, and agencies go beyond the bounds of their statutory authority, fail to follow legally required procedures, or fall short of the bedrock Administrative Procedure Act obligation of reasoned decision making, it will likewise be our responsibility to take action.”
Joe might look like a seasoned fighter. (And, hey. . .he has been in DC longer than many of us have been alive.) But that doesn’t mean he’s going to win this fight. Conservatives are building strong muscles, even now, to take on liberal oligarchs in 2022.